Have you ever tried using the regular daypack? How comfortable and satisfied are you with the result? For tall people, the hip belt will definitely jump to their waist, the complete opposite of what it should be like.
I have seen tall guys looking odd with their daypack; you should be different. The truth is, for every height, there is a daypack that perfectly matches the height.
So, don’t fret; whether you are 5 ft, 6 ft, or taller, we will be considering essential points that will help you pick the best daypack. We will also look at five of the best daypacks for tall men that you can buy.
Criteria for Selecting Best Daypack for Tall Men
Hitting the market and just picking any daypack you see would not land you what desire. Hence, consider the following crucial criteria:
- Torso length: before you go to the market to get a daypack, endeavor to measure your torso length first. This will help you know if you are going for the bigger, medium, or regular daypack. Torso length is measured from the pelvis to the C7 vertebra.
- Straps: you should go for daypacks that come with adjustable straps. Daypack with adjustable straps can be adjusted to fit even tall guys depending on the design.
- Material quality: you should also pick daypacks that are made from high-quality material. Leather, nylon, are among some of the best materials to pick from.
- Additional features: it’s a plus if you go for daypacks that are waterproof, one that comes with efficient padding. Daypacks that also have several compartments are another excellent option.
5 Best Daypack for Tall Men
This is a daypack that is meticulously designed for providing tall men with the required level of comfort.
- It comes with a large panel, which makes loading and accessing the main compartment easier.
- Features two stretch mesh side pockets which deliver additional storage options.
- The multi-function interior sleeve can be used as a reservoir, for carrying laptops of up to 14 inches, or for storage.
- Comfort and efficient ventilation are delivered by the mesh-covered die-cut foam present at the back panel of the daypack.
- The front panel shove-it pocket is perfect for keeping small items.
This daypack is another excellent option for tall men searching for a daypack for travelling.
- It features a humane design, which makes it more convenient for tall men.
- The daypack is made from high-quality and water and tear-resistant nylon fabrics.
- Features heavy-duty metal zipper and an enhanced bar tacks at major stress points which makes it more durable.
- The backpack is lightweight, with an overall weight of 0.7 pounds. It can fold easily into its own pocket for storage.
- The daypack weight is efficiently distributed by the chest clip and whistle buckle.
This internal frame backpack is carefully prepared for tall men who love backpacking.
- It features two pieces of aviation aluminum with an ultralight bar inside, which makes it sturdy.
- The S-shaped breathable mesh and shoulder straps, and 2cm thick sponge padding help improve the ventilation system makes the backpack more comfortable
- The bag features a seven stages height adjuster at the back.
- This bag has a total capacity of 50 litres which has a main compartment divided into two places, bottom compartment, hydration system.
- The bag is waterproof and comes with a rain cover that helps protect the items in the bag.
This daypack is designed to offer unmatched comfort and help tall men stay comfortable when travelling, hiking, or camping.
- The daypack has an overall dimension of 15.3 x 7.5 x 3.5 inches, which is reasonably suitable for tall men.
- Features several storage areas and functional compartments.
- Comes with a flexible satchel shoulder strap which can be adjusted from 18-36 inches.
- The daypack can be carried either from left to right or vice-versa.
- It comes with a breathable shaped padded shoulder strap, with a comfortable and lightweight back panel.
This lightweight and high-quality backpack is the perfect fit for tall men. It is suitable for camping, hunting, travel, and other outdoor activities.
- It is made from a durable oxford shell that adds to the durability and ruggedness of the bag.
- Comes with an extra padded split dual wishbone waist pad, and adjustable top and bottom hip.
- Features tarp that can be used as a shelter or as a poncho for keeping you and the bag dry. The stormproof zipper helps protect your bag from water.
- The adjustable torso of this backpack makes it comfortable and customizable for your height.
- The lumbar region is padded to provide comfort for your neck.
That you are tall does not mean you won’t get the right daypack. We have explored some of the best daypacks for tall men, and important tips that will help you make the right choice. You will be more comfortable if you pick the right bag for your height, this will also make you look smart and not odd.