The construction industry is one industry that travels regularly. In this industry, there are several tools that need to be carried when going for projects. Many make use of tool bags on carrying their tools when traveling by air. But the requirement for the tool bag when traveling via air is unique and comes with special features.
As such, it may be hard for you to lay your hands on the best one. That shouldn’t be a problem anyway; we will be exploring 5 of the best tool bags for air travel you can select from and the critical criteria that should influence your decision.
Criteria for Selecting Best Tool Bags for Air Travel
The following are some of the essential criteria to think about when you need the best tool bags for air travel:
- Material: the material from which the bag is made from is very important. The options are numerous, but you should focus on the stitching, the fabrics, does it have protective abrasion? Wear-resistant bottom? They are essential things needed in a tool bag.
- Zipper: you wouldn’t want to misplace all your tools while traveling. Hence go for bags with high-quality zippers, which is more reliable. Go for double pull and non-snagging zippers.
- Pockets: for your tools, you need to separate them most time for convenience’s sake. Getting a bag with multiple pockets will make this possible.
- Weatherproof features: most of your work will be outdoor; as such, you should go for bags that can survive any type of weather. That’s the best option.
5 Best Tool Bags for Air Travel
The Workpro tool bag is one of the best tool bags for air travel. Here are some of its unique features:
- This bag is highly durable and features a hard-wearing 600 x 600D fabric.
- The tool bag has several tool compartments and internal tool loops.
- For improved and reinforced durability, the bag handle is made with sturdy material.
- The shoulder strap of the tool bag is comfortable for shoulder carry.
- The tool bag features a top-open design and large interior compartment, which makes accessing your tools easier.
The design of this bag alone is sufficient to make you fall in love with the bag at first sight. It looks strong both inside and outside.
- It features an adjustable strap, which makes accessing the content easier.
- They are perfectly designed for carrying hand tools and other small to medium tools for your tasks.
- The handles are cotton-padded; this makes carrying them easier.
- The bottom of this bag is made with rubber fam that helps keep the bag sturdy and strong enough for surviving hard fall.
- It features an outer mesh pocket where you can keep your personal belongings.
This tool bag is suitable for air travel as it comes with straps that make carrying and keeping the bag easier.
- The bag makes accessing tools easier, thanks to the pop-open design of the bag, and its large interior compartments.
- This bag is highly durable and comes with heavy-duty poly fabrics that can survive any type of task.
- This bag has an overall 33 pockets for packing and arranging your tools.
- One of the pockets comes with a flap-covered pocket with hook and loop closure.
- The bag comes with abrasion-resistant rubber feet, which helps protect the base of the bag.
There is little wonder as to why this tool bag makes the cut. It comes with essential bits needed in a perfect tool bag.
- It comes with 13 interior pockets, which help you organize your tools effectively.
- The bag comes with a detachable shoulder strap that is also adjustable to fit your carrying style.
- This bag is made of heavy-duty canvas and steel frame mouth that adds to its quality.
- The vinyl bottom of the bag aids the moisture-resistant property of the bag, it is also scratch, and tear-resistant.
- The bag has an overall dimension of 10 x 10 x 10 inches.
This bag is known for its strength, top-notch design, and ability to handle all sorts of tools.
- The bag comes with a large main compartment. It has 17 external pockets and ten internal pockets.
- The internal metal frame of this bag helps prevent the bag from ripping apart on its own.
- It comes with a sturdy synthetic fabric with rain defender which is highly water repellent.
- Features a triple needed-stitch construction, coupled with YKK zippers, and abrasion-resistant base.
- The tool bag has an overall dimension of 14 x 10.5 x 9 inches.
A piece of in-depth information on how to lay your hands on the best tool bags for air travel has been delivered in this review. It has also delivered five of the best options in the market you can pick from. Each product has been reviewed thoroughly, and promises to support you during air travel, and when working.